Bars Access and Check-in System is an integrated guest management solution for amusement and theme parks to enable:
- access control.
- efficient financial management;
- unification of all operations to eliminate human error;
- minimization of abusive behaviors among staff and guests;
- faster servicing;
- greater throughput capacity of all facilities.
Bars Access and Check-in System was designed to cover a whole range of tasks
- a single information system for business management and development;
- control over all operations (ticket sales, turnstiles, rentals, usage of safety boxes, skating rinks, cafes, etc.);
- minimized staff fraud;
- efficient marketing;
- remote online control and facility management;
- ticket sales via park web site and ticket retailers;
- faster guest handling at ticketing points, greater throughput capacity of rides;
- accurate statistics and analytics on park operations;
- integration with other automation systems of cafes, hotels;
- integration with SAP R/3 and other enterprise resource planning software .
- higher efficiency through less work load (fewer manual operations) and thus faster customer handling;
- minimum errors made by cashiers, point-of-rental staff, and others (all processes are automated);
- intuitive software interface;
- report generation.
- high-quality service – no queues at ticket offices, high speed of ticket selling (2-3 seconds), tickets can be bought online any time, any place;
- discounts, bonuses, gifts, and other loyalty programs.
- visitor access via turnstiles and mobile (handheld) points of access;
- skating rinks;
- safety deposit boxes;
- cafes and restaurants;
We develop and implement Bars Access and Check-in Systems striving to fully meet customer expectations in terms of reliability, functionality, and cost.
Bars Access and Check-in System: StructureTicketing Counters
The ticketing point software ensures high efficiency of agents’ work and allows for cash as well as non-cash payments (bank cards). All ticketing operations are handled under the same software shell. The software interface is simple and user-friendly, which is extremely beneficial for beginners as well as all users in general.
All operations are personalized. The user who performed an operation can be identified at any moment.
Ticketing agent’s workplace features:
- cash register (PC or POS terminal);
- barcode ticket printer or receipt printer;
- card reader or barcode scanner;
- customer’s display.
Ticket vending machines can be used to sell park services and take cash or bank card payments (VISA, MasterCard, etc.). They are integrated into Bars Access and Check-in System. Ticket vending machines can be operated both indoors and outdoors and have anti-vandal housing.
- sell barcode tickets;
- sell proximity cards;
- print receipts;
- view account balance;
- top up account;
- break up large notes;
- ensure video surveillance.
Barcode tickets. Advantages:
- low price;
- fast printout
- single pass tickets;
- customizable design in full-color;
- additional revenues from sponsor advertising;
- ticket selling via ticket vending machines.
- long term usage;
- support of hands-free;
- high protection;
- wide range of marketing options (discounts, bonuses, promo campaigns, etc.);
- can be purchased via ticket vending machines;
- ideal for deposit payment systems;
- can be used in VAS (cafe, hotel, parking, etc.);
- additional revenues from sponsor advertising.
Ensure authorized access to your park and rides using automated turnstiles and mobile hand held terminals.
Turnstiles and mobile hand held terminals are suitable for outdoors in any weather conditions. Additionally, turnstiles can be equipped with block readers, long-range antennas, Antipanic devices. Bars system supports turnstiles by global leaders such as Kaba, Gotschlich, Axess, PERCo, and others.
- mobile access control points;
- mobile rental point;
- info terminals to check ticket balance;
- mobile cash register to handle deposit payments.
A system to automate paid parking lots at the entrance. The solution can handle one-time and frequent guests and supports ICode and MiFare proximity parking cards.
The solution can be integrated with Bars Access and Check-in System: A guest receives a parking card at the parking lot and can use it to pay at cafes, rental points, safety deposit boxes – the card will also serve as a ticket to the park, all the rides, and other paid-access zones within the territory.
A mobile application to monitor your access and check-in system in real time.
Check current financial indicators of your park and technical condition of Bars Access and Check-in System online from any point on the globe:
- park revenues for the current day, week, and month;
- number of entries via the turnstile for the current day, week, and month;
- variation of KPI relative to the previous period (day, week or month, in %);
- equipment operability (in case of any malfunction of turnstiles or boom gates, the application will alert the user by “!” sign.).
Software module enables ticketing via the park web site. Organize distribution and accounting of tickets using new functional capabilities to:
- boost sales;
- attract more guests;
- build up loyalty of frequent guests;
- improve public image.
Online Service Offering via Coupon and Discounts Web Sites
Online coupon industry is booming around the world – the business has grown tenfold over the last two years. The idea behind the discount business is a simple stroke of genius: Millions of consumers get discounts and save money, while thousands of companies sell their services and goods in high volumes.
With this idea in mind, we have made sure our Bars Access and Check-in System supports remote sales via coupon web sites. New opportunities the service brings will enable our Customers to benefit from:
- higher ticket sales thanks to an added sales channel;
- increased flow of guests during low peak hours (e.g., morning hours, business days) or low season;
- stabilization of cash flows off season, with increased share of prepayment and turnover.
Online control of turnstile access. When a guest scans a ticket and passes through a turnstile, the ticket data is displayed on the monitor at the security point. This information can be quickly checked against what the security actually see, so they can record any handover of tickets to a third party (e.g., track and prevent adults entering with child tickets).
Installing Bars Access and Check-in System to automate theme parks, you get an integrated solution perfectly adapted for your business and, most importantly, sound and feasible.